By: Brynn Cleveland
You must be worrying about the midterms hanging over your head, I know I am. This list of tips was made so you can relax and know that you are about to do great!
- Most important tip of all, believe in yourself. You’ve got this, you always do.
- Revise the bigger picture first, then the small details.
- Read notes aloud. This is seven times more effective than reading them in your head.
- Review past tests. Teachers often put the most important things on a test, so if you’re low on time, reviewing tests will give you an idea of the significant information.
- Get in the right mindset. You are not going to study effectively if you are already stressed and tired.
- Make flashcards. It’s simple yet effective.
- Eat brain food like fruits, veggies, protein rich healthy foods, nuts, and drink water.
- Plan ahead. Start setting out different days/times/hours to study each topic.
- Do not start last minute. If you are reading this now, start reviewing now, as you still have time.
Good luck, you will do great 🙂